Wednesday, March 14, 2012

My class family :)

HILARIOUS QUOTES: :)

Kids say the darndest things, quotes :)

My students are some of my favorite people in the entire world!! :) Obviously I can't post a picture of them (because that would be illegal) but... just imagine 28 of the cutest little six-year-olds ever... and that's my first grade class. :)

I feel like they are my own. We call ourselves a class family because I want to create some closeness and unity in the class. I also want to encourage them to treat each other with love and kindness, like family. Thus, we call ourselves a "class family." 

I love watching my kids learn. I love watching them help one another, lift each-other up, create smiles and laughter... I just LOVE these kids SO MUCH!!

Today we made the cutest St. Patrick's day projects. They told me what makes them feel "lucky" and what they would do if they had a pot of gold. Then they wrote it all on pretty paper and made artsy designs to decorate it. I'll post a picture tomorrow. :) My favorite post was when one of the kids said he would invest his pot of gold into a business and get even more rich. Smart little 6-year old I'd say!

They really are just hilarious. My friends say it's because I have a first-grade-level humor... and yes, that might be true. Here's my fav knock knock joke right now. Ready? Ok!

Knock Knock
Who's there?
Owl's say
Owl's say who?
That's right!!!


BAHAHA. Ok. Looks like teacher needs to get some sleep before she goes coo-coo. She's already telling crazy knock-knock jokes. Goodnight, world! Have a STUPENDOUS evening! Love, me!





No comments:

Post a Comment