Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Slow and Steady Wins the Race

"Winning isn't everything, but wanting to is." - Vince Lombardi
"And just when you thought you were the coolest person in the room, I walked in." - -unknown,  LOL!
If you really want a fun time, make a boat out of newspaper and have a race!!!
Here's my boat..... canoe style...I know, totally cool right?


And.... here's Josh's. Not sure of the design. Definitely not as cool as mine. :)


We had three rounds. He won the first one, I'm a big enough person to admit... but I'm also glad to say that I KICKED BUTT in the other two races!!!! :) :) 

The start up race video is not uploading (it's ok cause you don't want to see the part where JOSH's boat is winning!!)... but you get to see the AMAZING finish of MY boat.... ending also by Josh tickling me which is why the camera moves a lot. :) I'm not the slightest bit competitive....

Anyway, lesson learned that slow and steady wins the race. His boat sank WAYYY before mine. My boat went almost the distance of a football field. A little proud? Maybe. :) All in good fun. You know I love you, Honey!!!! :) :) :)


And yes, at this very moment Josh is watching a video online on how to make oragami boats. Legit. I'm impressed. His new boat looks pretty cool. Well, it did look cool until he destroyed it because he doesn't want me to know how he did it.... 


Have a MARVELOUS day! Love, Me! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment