Thursday, March 8, 2012

This one's for you :)

"Lovely,
Never ever change.
Keep that breathless charm.
Won't you please arrange it?
Cause I love you
Just the way you look tonight."
-Fred Astaire

I was listening to this song on my way home, and you know? It made me cry!! Like a BABY I cried! I just couldn't stop thinking about how much I love and adore my husband. I couldn't stop thinking about how incredibly blessed I am that he is in my life... so darling, this one's for you. :)

My Darling Joshua

Your loving smile,
Your bright blue eyes,
Your gentle loving hands,
Your snuggle and your sweet carress
are making my heart prance!
I feel so happy with you around
knowing that you are mine
that it brings tears to my eyes
just thinking about our life
Together I know we have it all
and why so lucky am I?
I ask myself every day
but does it matter?
I'm dominated by
the thought of you and I forever
and all that we will do
for I know that it is paradise
Just knowing that I'm with you. 

I LOVE YOU, Joshua!!! :)

To my fellow bloggers and friends, thought you might enjoy a listen of the song I sang to Josh on our wedding day... "I Believe in You and Me" by Whitney Houston.  Have an AMAZING day! :) Love, me! :)



2 comments:

  1. Sarah, you are too adorable! I just love how you express such adoration for your husband. :) That is the sweetest thing ever! This post made me smile so big! Thanks so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you!!!! I love you so much!!! :) :)

    ReplyDelete