Saturday, March 10, 2012

Double Dates and Happy Movies :)

“The whole of life is just like watching a film. Only it's as though you always get in ten minutes after the big picture has started, and no-one will tell you the plot, so you have to work it out all yourself from the clues.” ― Terry Pratchett, Moving Pictures

I LOVE HAPPY MOVIES. They take my mind off of anything stressful and just put me in a completely different world. I guess that's the point of movies, isn't it? So... if you're stressed... HAVE SOME FUN!!! Watch a happy movie. Get together with some people (or someone) that you really enjoy being with and just forget about the stress for a while! :) Tonight we did a double date with Emma (my sis-in-law) and Jacob (her date/super cute friend)... and do we sure love being with them. It was SO FUN!!!! We made pizzas and mine was heart shaped. It didn't taste as good as it looked (too dough-y), but that's ok. :) We set the table all pretty and listened to Frank Sinatra eating by candle-light. Quite the romantic pizza dinner. I'd recommend it to anyone! Then we watched a girly movie...and that, like I said, is always happy! :) Have a wonderfully FUN Saturday! Love, me! :)


"I never did a day's work in my life. It was all fun." - Thomas A. Edison

No comments:

Post a Comment