Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Service and Songs

"The best way to cheer yourself up is to try to cheer somebody else up" -- Mark Twain. 

You know when you have those days that cheer you up, and you didn't even know you needed it, but once it happened, you totally realized you needed it? Yeah. That happened to me today. I went to my cousin Audrey's house to help her clean up a party mess from her brand new 1-yr-old's birthday party and it was awesome. Isn't he the cutest?!?!? I love you so much, Parker!! :)





Also, I listened to the BEST song on my way home from her house. "Don't stop believing" by Journey. It is a no-fail, every time I hear it I sing at the top of my lungs and start dancing in the car song. I LOVE THAT SONG. So here you go. No official music video, but you get to at least hear the song and have a good jam session! Have a fabulous day! Love, me! :)

Don't Stop Believing!!! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment